Tresher Sharks Scuba Diving
For those amoung us who prefer a risky style of living and one of the hundreds out there that love like an adrenalin sensation coupled with a love of diving, then read on. For those risk takers which like to feel the freedom of diving without any cages protecting them from the open seas many dangers, then shark diving is exactly what you are looking for. It will be an unforgettable adventure as well as amazing experience only with one finite condition; your diving trip is going to be accompanied by a team of professionals. So, what is the best way to plan and realise this journey? We are glad to provide you with some important tips you should follow for organizing your adventure.
- First of all, identify the place you wish to go to in order to able perform diving with sharks. There are only few places in the world where you can experience this fantastic expedition with the sharks. A few such places are Bahamas, Australia, South Africa and California.
- Find out what is the most suitable season for your excursion. For instance, the best time to meet sharks under water in California is from August to November. Thus you need to check what is what as it may be a rather different season for shark diving in another part of our globe.
- The next step is to compare various offers of dive- tours. Choose that which suits your time, needs and all aspects of your budget. You must consider what is best and most suitable for your experience and capability.
- It is important to check your own certification as well as the amount of hours you can stay under water as it is very significant in this particular situation. Also you must appraise the physical condition of your body and decide whether you are ready for this kind of extreme. Most shark diving excursions require SCUBE or NAWI certificates. The number of team members participating in shark diving is determined by the company offering diving services, thus you need to check and make sure all is correct.
- The next thing you have to think on is your accommodation and identify the number of dived you are considering going on. Many different diving tours offer varied package options in order to satisfy your desires and wishes. If you want to focus only on shark- diving, you may wish to spend some nights on the sea vessel and live aboard. If you want to dive during the day time, then possibly look at chartering, whereby a boat can bring you daily back to the port where you can easily get hotel.
- A significant facet is your equipment. Make sure that all components are installed correctly are working well together as well as meeting the standard safety and security facets needed for your diving. Your instructor must check each parts of your equipment before a dive.
- The final tip is regarding following all the rules of safety and temporal schedule, set by your guides. This is just a piece of advice on how to organize a very piquant dive with sharks. If you are brave and ready for it go for it, then think safe and have fun. From our side, we ought to say that you should always think twice before doing and be very careful as they are not just small fishes… they are sharks!!!
add your comment